Tuesday, January 5, 2016

So.... First BLOG! Wow, never thought I would type/say those words. Let me start with an introduction, I'm a mom of 3, married to a Marine vet, I live in Fort Worth Texas and I run my own business called Mrs. Wilson's Restorations. I literally LOVE Joanna Gaines and I might just be one of her biggest fans, the day her house goes on the market I will be selling my kidneys to buy it.... oh, and I'm a rocket scientist... Okay that's a lie, but why not add it into the mix right?


So my kids...

David is my first born, he is currently 2 years old and in the "Terrific two" stage. He LOVES being out in the garage with me along with putting his hair in a pony tail like mommas! Oh... and he's a little obsessed with, what we call... COP CARS!

Then the twins, Elliott is 7 months old! He's the "Middle child" and at first was the more "High needs" baby and currently is the calm, nap loving, food loving and cuddle loving baby boy.

                                   
Thomas! The youngest is obviously 7 months at this period in time and wow... does he have a spirit like his mommas! Needless to say, he has some tenacity (As my mother would call it.) 

My support system... 



LAST BUT THE BEST! MICHAEL!
 My husband, the Marine Veteran who harasses me for anything and everything he can. My right hand man. My main support and my best friend, and I bet you he will be THRILLED to find out that I started a blog! 

This blog is here to help women with DIY, for a laugh, for encouragement and frankly whatever I want to put on it! I mean... that's the main point of blogs right? It is YOURS to write what you want! So that is it for now, until next week or my first official blog post!

- Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment